Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week- 4 :EOC, Jeopardy Death Race

This game was fun and challenging at the same time. I found playing a game on learning to be more efficient and an overall good experience , the material was dry and non exciting to read, however this game made the process of learning dry and non fun material event full. We played a lot of different games from the students that made the game, so we covered a lot of different material that no one person could cover in a week’s time. Even if we got the answer wrong we could still see the right answer and if you got the question wrong you played more attention to the answers as the ones we got right. I learned I learned how to apply for a patent. I learned what divisional applications is. Also Interferences. I came into tonight’s class not knowing what to expect<, I thought this class was going feel like a long time, but with this jeopardy game the time flew by faster than I thought I would have. I think I learned a lot about patents , I feel that I will do well on the midterm after studying in this manner. I wish learning definitions was always this fun at school bud sadly it isn’t so. Not all of the educations teachers will go above and beyond epically in the state of Nevada, which is getting more evident every day. It’s sad to think that most school teachers don’t care if their students are learning anything at all, but looks like we have a few bad apples on the branch. Maybe it is because teachers don’t care or maybe it’s because the teachers don’t get paid enough to educate our children. I wish we had more teachers that cared. We need teachers that care.

No comments:

Post a Comment