Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

I grew up in a small town in the middle of Las Angeles and San Diego. When I was doing construction I was not happy at my job, every day was hard to go to a job where I hated every minute of it. Since I started doing film, my work days are longer but making films is so fun to me it isn’t like work at all, I can spend 12 hours straight editing a video project and at the end of the day I will be smiling. I get a great satisfaction after I finish my projects, and I have not experienced that in any of the jobs I’ve held in the past. Film is definitely my passion. I like to be a cinematographer, I like getting my shots the way I see them in my mind and I like to edit them. I want to be on a project from production to post production. Coming to Vegas was the best move I ever made. If I didn’t move to Vegas I would be working two dead end jobs to live in California. I know about BMX riding and the other action sports. The transition won’t be a stretch for me. I ‘am confident that I can make good if not great action sports films. Making films doesn’t feel like work to me, yes it’s a long process. I like using the Sony HDV video camera. I like using Final Cut Pro to edit my films.

No comments:

Post a Comment